Many people believe that Botox and Xeomin are used exclusively for vanity purposes, but did you know that the benefits go far beyond wrinkle treatment?
Benefits of Botox
There are countless benefits to Botox treatment. We’re here to highlight just a few FDA-approved treatments.
- Dermatological and Aesthetic Conditions: Botox can be used to treat dermatological and aesthetic conditions like severe crow’s feet lines and frown lines between the eyebrows in adults.
- Chronic Neck Pain: Botox can improve the pain levels and quality of life in patients who suffer from chronic neck pain.
- Excessive Sweating: Sick of underarm sweat stains? Botox can temporarily block the chemical signal that makes you sweat excessively.
- Migraines: Botox can treat migraine headaches through the use of injections in the temples, neck, shoulders, and forehead.
- Muscle Stiffness: Botox can ease muscle stiffness in the elbows, wrists, and fingers.
Benefits of Xeomin
Xeomin is a versatile injection that can treat a number of medical conditions.
- Dermatological and Aesthetic Conditions: Xeomin can be used to treat dermatological and aesthetic conditions like facial wrinkles. The effects of this neuromuscular blockerfrom 3 to 6 months.
- Muscle Spasms: Xeomin is particularly useful in treating muscle spasms or stiffness. Xeomin injections can be utilized in the elbows, wrists, fingers, ankles, toes, etc.
- Cervical Dystonia: This is a severe condition that involves involuntary spasms of the neck muscles that cause your head to tilt uncontrollably forward or backward. Xeomin has helped patients find relief.
Considering Botox or Xeomin injections for cosmetic purposes? Kessel Dermatology has you covered. Contact us today at 609-890-2600. Give us a call to schedule an appointment or book one online.